The elemental analysis data is used in daily reporting for process control operations and availability and reliability of analysers is an important factor in the successful performance of the processing operations.
There is a clear need to optimise analyser performance and availability and clients with high number of analysers now have an opportunity to have a dedicated, centrally located person to co-ordinate analyser management by outsourcing the analyser management responsibilities to Scantech.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
1. Planning and scheduling activities related to:
Analyser Calibration, including sampling
2. Liaise with Scantech and site personnel, including contractors
3. Co-ordinating Scantech Service Engineer activities with site activities
4. Develop KPIs for analyser performance and availability
5. Regular KPI (analyser performance and availability) reporting
6. Follow up and rectify performance and availability exceptions
7. Train in-house personnel in critical tasks such as dynamic sampling procedures (performance) and analyser status checks (availability)
Summarising, the principal goal of the program is to optimise analyser performance and availability.
Scantech International | Real Time Analysis of Bulk Conveyed Materials IndustrySearch Trusted Supplier
Scantech is the world leader in the application of on-line real-time measurement technologies for bulk materials. Scantech has over 1,000 analysers installed in 55 countries. Founded in 1981, the company ...