Find and buy vacuum lifting systems from verified suppliers on IndustrySearch. A vacuum lifting system is lifting equipment that uses a vacuum as the lifting mechanism or part of it.
Factors to consider when buying a vacuum lifting system:
- Types of vacuum lifters:
- Heavy-duty – Designed with oversized vacuum stations, lifting frames and vacuum pads. Ideal for lifting metal plates and other similar materials.
- Vertical-horizontal – Can hold a load either horizontally or vertically.
- Coil – Suitable for handling coils and rolls.
- Battery-powered – With a rechargeable battery.
- Mobile attachment – Suitable for use with end-effector equipment such as excavators and forklifts.
- Power mechanism – Choose either mechanical, electric, hydraulic, or pneumatic power.
- Working load limit – Refers to the maximum amount of weight that the equipment can lift safely.
- Vacuum pads – Determine the size and style based on the maximum amount to be lifted, lifting surface and the porosity of the load.
- Suction cup – Available for different types of surfaces including curved, inclined, round and irregular.
- Other features to consider – Lifting height and speed, operating voltage, compressed air requirement, compliance with international and industry standards, repair and maintenance.
Contact our vendors for a free quote or expert advice on vacuum lifting systems. Delivery available Australia wide.