- Project: Moama Raw Water Tank
- Refurbishment and corrosion protection.
- Client: Murray Shire Council.
- Applicator: TA Taylor Australia.
- Product: POLYEURO® 5502F.
- Completion: December 2010.
- Have a proven track record in steel tank corrosion protection projects.
- Provide long term protection of the steel structure against chemical attack.
- Exhibit superior bond to the substrate.
- Provide a seamless coating to all sections of the tank including penetrations.
Product requirements and benefits:
- Fast cure, tough, resilient and elastomeric.
- Excellent chemical resistance properties to meet the potential exposure conditions over the expected in-service life of the product.
- Seamless application of the coating system.
- High film build.