Olflex Cables have evolved from the world’s original control cable to be one of the most advanced cable technology solutions across the globe.
In 1959, Olflex was the very first control cable to be designed with colour-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
The complete range of Olflex cables is widely used in many applications including Industrial Manufacturing, OEMs, HVAC, Solar, Machine Build, Food Processing, Material Handling, Electrical Engineering, Plant Engineering, Robotics and Automation.
- Flexible, almost entirely oil-resistant and universally applicable.
- Fulfils the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
- Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, outside/inside, various temperature ranges, etc.
- Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
- Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
- Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
- Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
- Wind-powered and photovoltaic plants.
- Public buildings, airports and stations.
- Medical technology, the chemical industry, composting plants and sewage works.
- The food and drinks industry.
- Construction machinery, vehicles and agricultural equipment.
- Stage engineering.
- Mobile electrical equipment (electrical instruments, power tools, household goods).
- And many more.